Comments or questions are welcome.
Tagsbaby boomers consumption crisis culture ecological sensibility elderly employment energy consumption energy cost energy savings environment food food consumptions food diversity French consumers French industry French opinion French people French society housing housing crisis housing spending ICT inequalities Internet life conditions middle class neighbourhood shops nutrition online surveys population aged 60 or over poverty precariousness purchasing power senior citizens social cohesion social exclusion solidarity statistical methods studies sustainable development the French tourism unemployment waste
- The society of the leisure activities in the shadow of the value work
- Evolution of the living conditions and the aspiration of seniors in France for 30 years
- A second life for objects? A sustainable practice
- Direct selling should invest in new technologies and human resources
- Energy performance in the service sector: teaching the users is an issue of major importance